Holly Cardigan, Ivory Blue
True Love never fades
Holly cardigan will stay with you for years and keep you both warm and beautiful. This unique hand knitted woollen cardigan features a voluminous puff sleeve with plait and bubble knit detail at front and back yoke. The flowers are all hand-embroidered and adds to the unique look of this very special cardigan. Button front closing with antique brass buttons in a beautiful floral design. Colour is a rich ivory with light blue, skyblue and navy blue flower hand-embroidery. The stem of the embroidery is held in light golden lurex and dark silver tones. The cardigan is close and dense in the knit and so it can be used also as a jacket for the in between seasons. Looks absolutely fabulous when worn with our silk shirt and Lola pants. It is a life-long love.
- Made from 100 % pure new wool.
- Colour is a rich ivory.
- Flower embroidery in blue tones
- Handknit and hand-embroidery
- Fit is true to size. Please take your regular size.
- Model is 182cm and wears size M
- Free Shipping within EU and UK (for Greece, Norway and Switzerland shipping costs are 35EUR)
- Shipping to USA, Australia & New Zealand: 35 EUR
- Shipping to the rest of the world: 60 EUR.
Please note that orders outside of EU might be subject to import duties, taxes and/or charges which are not included in your order. Unfortunately, we cannot control these charges nor will they be covered or reimbursed by Line Markvardsen. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs may be prior to placing your order.
Read more about delivery and return options here.
Read more about our return policy here.