Holly Cardigan, Hunter
Hand knit & hand embroidered by dedicated craftswomen
Your new best wardrobe friend.
Holly Cardigan is hand knitted from 100% pure soft wool and all flowers are hand embroidered making each cardigan one of a kind. Holly cardigan is close and dense in the knit so it can be used as a jacket for the in between seasons as well.
It features a voluminous puff sleeve with plait and bubble knit detail at front and back yoke. Button front closing with antique brass buttons. Hunters green base colour with old rose, pale pink, cinnamon and sage hand embroidered flowers. Embroidery stem is dark golden lurex and copper tones.
Wear it with our classic Rosie silk shirt for a cool and exclusive look.
Holly cardigan will stay with you for years and keep you both warm and beautiful.
- Fit is true to size. Please take your regular size.
- Model is 176cm and wears size S
- Hunters green colour
- Made in 100 % pure new wool.
- Hand knit & hand embroidery
- Mulesing free wool
- High quality Australian wool
- Shipping to Denmark 8 EURO
- EU shipping is 20 EUR=(for Greece, Norway, UK and Switzerland shipping costs are 35 EURO)
- Shipping to USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand: 45 EURO
- Shipping to the rest of the world: 60 EURO.
Please note that orders outside of EU might be subject to import duties, taxes and/or charges which are not included in your order. Unfortunately, we cannot control these charges nor will they be covered or reimbursed by Line Markvardsen. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs may be prior to placing your order.
Read more about delivery and return options here.
Read more about our return policy here.