Holly Cardigan, Bluebell Lily
Hand knit & hand embroidered by dedicated craftswomen
A true love never fades.
Holly Cardigan is hand knit from 100% pure wool and all flowers are hand embroidered making each cardigan one of a kind. Holly cardigan is close and dense in the knit so it can be used as a jacket for the in between seasons as well.
It features a voluminous puff sleeve with plait and bubble knit detail at front and back yoke. Button front closing with antique brass buttons. Gorgeous blue colour with shades of green and light blue hand embroidered Lily of the valley flowers. Embroidery stem is light blue and golden lurex.
Holly cardigan will stay with you for years and keep you both warm and beautiful.
- Fit is true to size. Please take your regular size.
- Model is 176cm and wears size S
- Colour is blue.
- Made in 100 % pure new wool.
- Hand knit & hand embroidery.
- Mulesing free wool
- High quality Australian wool
- Shipping to Denmark 8 EURO
- EU shipping is 20 EUR=(for Greece, Norway, UK and Switzerland shipping costs are 35 EURO)
- Shipping to USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand: 45 EURO
- Shipping to the rest of the world: 60 EURO.
Please note that orders outside of EU might be subject to import duties, taxes and/or charges which are not included in your order. Unfortunately, we cannot control these charges nor will they be covered or reimbursed by Line Markvardsen. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs may be prior to placing your order.
Read more about delivery and return options here.
Read more about our return policy here.